ICMC Virtual Conference 2018Coming in October 2018
What is the ICMC Virtual Conference?
The annual ICMC Virtual Crisis Management Conference provides participants with the opportunity to increase their crisis management knowledge and skills through a series of live and interactive presentations. There will be six sessions. Various crisis management and crisis communications experts will deliver these sessions that will be hosted by the ICMC team.
Each session will be streamed live with the opportunity for attendee Q&A through the chat box. Once you register you will be sent more details on how to log in for each presentation. All sessions will be recorded so in the event of technical difficulties or if you are unable to make the live presentation you will be able to view at a later time.
This conference blew my expectations out of the water, I was both personally moved and professionally motivated. I look forward to attending future conferences.Lisa S.
Who should attend this virtual conference?
- Corporate crisis management and communications leaders and their teams
- Nonprofit organizations that are looking to start or expand their crisis preparedness capabilities
- Business continuity professionals looking to expand their knowledge
- Emergency management leaders and their response partners
- Security teams that are looking to integrate their plans and process into a crisis management program
- Those wanting to develop a crisis management programs that include training, planning and exercising
Agenda and Speakers
Interested in Presenting with ICMC?
If you would like to speak at an ICMC event, we are accepting proposals from industry professionals and experts.