Crisis Communications – An Interview with Jo Detavernier
This video is Restricted to Professional Members or those that purchased a ticket for the live event. Please Login or Become a Pro Member to view the full video.
The pressure that can build quickly during unfolding situations requires a coordinated communication response to all your stakeholders, especially the critical ones. Communicating to your audiences takes time and focus, both of which are very difficult during these events. In this Q&A style webinar, Rob Burton ICMC’s Managing Director interviews Jo Detavernier about his experiences with supporting businesses during these stressful times.
We will be asking Jo to cover the following topics:
• Crisis communication planning (plan development)
• Crisis communication training (educating the comms team on the plan)
• Stockholder communications (who are your stakeholders, and do you have good relationships with them?)
• Social media before, during and after the crisis
• Exercise your team and the plan
• Post event (or exercise) learnings