Creating a Successful Crisis Management Training and Exercise Program
This video is Restricted to Professional Members only Please Login or Become a Pro Member
An effective crisis management training and exercise program will increase an organizations ability to identify threats prior to them becoming crises. If these threats or issues are not pre-identified, and they turn into crises, a well-designed and executed crisis management training and exercise program should have provided relevant knowledge and skills that enables the crisis teams to manage those situations.
In this Webinar, we will cover the following:
- Why Invest in a Crisis Management Training and Exercise Program?
- Crisis Management Training – Content, Delivery, Improve and Repeat
- What the Exercise Component Should Look Like
- Types of Exercises and a 3 Year Approach
- Connect to Related Programs (Business Continuity, Incident Management, Security ect..)
- Validate Program Effectiveness
- Think Ahead – Budget Planning
Who Should Watch?
Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Emergency Management, Security Management, Cyber-Security, Resilience Management, Corporate Security, Health, Safety, Security and Environment.