Characteristics of Good Crisis Management Leaders and Their Teams
This video is Restricted to Professional Members only Please Login or Become a Pro Member
Leanne Metz & Rob Burton
Having the ability to manage and lead an organization through a crisis is something that not every leader is cut out for. Organizations need to understand what kind of crisis management traits their leaders should have for them to lead the business through challenging times. Additionally, Crisis Management Teams need to have the right complement of cross-functional representation that is made up of leaders that can handle high-pressure situations.
In this Webinar, we will cover the following:
- What Makes a Good Crisis Leader?
- Crisis Management Team Representation (Roles and Responsibilities)
- How Strong Crisis Management Teams Operate
- Crisis Leadership Challenges
- Crisis Management Team Gaps
- Failed Leadership and the Consequences
- Strong Leaders and EQ (Emotional Intelligence)